Keep your spirit of adventure alive even in the colder winter months with the great looking and insulated Men’s Popena II Hooded Hydrodown™ Jacket.
This stylish duck down insulated jacket, featuring Berghaus’ innovative water resistant Hydrodown™ technology, has been cut to a longer length and features a fixed hood delivering warmth and protection on your winter adventures.
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Additional protection from cold weather is achieved with the adjustable peaked hood
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three pockets – two zipped hand pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- A perfect fit and comfortable experience is ensured wit h the sleeve articulation, drawcord hem adjustment and the hook and loop cuff tab adjustment
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).