Beat the winter weather and head into the great outdoors in comfort and style with the Men’s Popena II Hydrodown™ Gilet.
Winter weather protection is delivered through the use of Berghaus’ innovative water resistant down insulation – Hydrodown™ – allowing you to stay more comfortable and warm than standard down in cold damp conditions. Constructed of lightweight and highly wind-resistant PERTEX® Microlight fabric presented to a stylish fit – the Popena Gilet is a great winter insulation all-rounder.
Weight (approx.): 463g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Essentials can be kept at hand in the three pockets - two raised zipped hand pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch bound sleeve openings and the drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).