Men's Ramche 850 Fill Hydrodown™ JacketProduct code: 420588
The Men's Ramche 850 Fill HydroDown™ Jacket was designed and developed by our MtnHaus® team, with extensive input from athlete Mick Fowler who put it to test during his successful ascent of Mugu Chuli in the Himalayas.
The Ramche HydroDown™ jacket uses a three zone principle to body map the 850 fill power hydrophobic goose down, maximising the body’s own heat generation and heat loss principles keeping you warmer and more comfortable than ever before. The core of the Ramche jacket uses novel offset baffles increasing the warmth further while the 850 fill HydroDown™ and PERTEX® QUATUM® GL fabric keeps weight to a minimum with superb packability.
Weight (approx.): 448g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The novel offset baffles of the core reduces heat loss considerably - retaining your body heat around your core organs
- Square baffles are used on the upper arms and stitch through baffles are used under arms – these two zones are used to maximise freedom of movement, prevent down migration in use and work alongside your own body’s thermoregulation
- Additional weather protection is achieved with the fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets together with an internal stretch mesh bottle pocket
- Find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate wind-chill with the elasticated and self-fabric cuff tabs and the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
- Lightweight, packable and comes with a mesh stuff sack – there is no excuse to leave this behind on any of your outdoor adventures
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK 1st Class Delivery £2.95
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.