Utilising the body mapping research developed by our MtnHaus® design and development team the Men’s Reversible Hydrodown™ Jacket offers versatile performance insulation.
60g of AT™-Fibre Fill insulation across the shoulders arms and sides combines with Hydrodown™ around the main body ensuring the perfect balance between performance, warmth and weight. The Torridon is reversible with two distinct styles offering you the versatility of two great looks.
Weight (approx.): 450g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Utilises AT™-Fibre Fill and water-resistant 600 fill duck Hydrodown™ for body mapped performance insulation
- An InterActive front zip allows this insulated jacket to be zipped into a Berghaus InterActive shell for a versatile layering piece
- There are three pockets for keeping essentials close at hand – side one includes a zipped chest pocket which doubles as a stuff sack and side two includes two hand warmer pockets
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch binding to the cuff and hem
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).