The men’s Scafell Hydrodown Jacket 2.0 is a lightweight and packable insulation piece that’s ideal for all your trail adventures.
Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation offers high levels of warmth and, unlike regular down, it carries on working when wet to ensure you stay warmer for longer while out on the hill in changeable winter conditions. Water- and wind-resistant fabric completes the package to help you stay fully protected from the worst of the cold weather.
Weight (approx.): 453g
- Features & Benefits
- High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation, which is warm, quick drying and carries on working even in wet conditions
- Keep your essentials close at hand with three useful pockets, including two handwarmer pockets and an internal zipped pocket
- Stretch binding at the cuffs provides a closer, more comfortable fit
- High quality YKK centre-front zip
- Drawcord adjustment at the hem helps you find your perfect fit
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say