Stay warmer, drier and more comfortable than those wearing standard down on your next hike with the water resistant Men’s Scafell Hydrodown™ Vest.
Constructed from lightweight, water resistant and highly wind resistant AF™ fabric and insulated with our innovative water resistant Hydrodown™ - resulting in a versatile and packable insulation layer with a space on all your trail adventures.
Weight (approx.): 283g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the worst conditions is achieved with the high wind resistance of the AF™ fabric and the innovative water resistant 600 fill Hydrodown™
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two zipped hand warmer pockets
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch bound cuffs and drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say