The Men’s Ortler Short Sleeved Shirt is a classic travel performance shirt that has been expertly crafted from our very own Colourkind Eco Fabric, made using a dyeing process that’s kinder to the planet. Short sleeved, this shirt features back venting for cooling properties during those hot days.
Weight (approx.): 198g
- Features & Benefits
- Durable, this shirt is crafted using our award winning Colourkind Eco Fabric for significant energy and water savings during the dyeing process.
- Hold those key adventure driven essentials easily with the two chest patch pockets.
- The button tabs allow the sleeves to be rolled up and held in place.
- Provides a UPF of 50+ for added protection when undertaking any summer activities.
- Stay cool in warmer climates with the extra venting to the back of the shirt.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).