Highly insulated hill walking jacket for high performance in winter.
Dive headfirst into the perishing cold and breathtaking beauty of the great outdoors in one of the best equipped jackets we have. Stuffed with warming Hydrodown®, you’ll be warm without the weight in our specially treated down. Plus, being treated with Nikwax® keeps the down dry for up to 16 hours in wet conditions, ensuring all day warmth. Wrists and arms stay warm too with stretchy cuffs for more comfort, leaving you free to enjoy the frozen views and a tasty snack in a sheltered spot.
Weight (approx.): 463g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Because Pertex® is completely windproof it stops gales blowing away your valuable warmth.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- WIND PROTECTED CUFFS - Keep draughts out with stretch binding on the cuffs for a great quality finish and a better fit.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Welcome the warmth and supersoft feel of taffeta pockets.
- Bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.