Men's Ulvetanna GORE-TEX® Pro JacketProduct code: 420969
Developed with Berghaus athlete Leo Houlding for his expedition to Ulvetanna in Antarctica, the Men’s Ulvetanna GORE-TEX® Pro Jacket is packed with technical features that optimise durability and breathability on the toughest adventures.
Incorporating a unique, multi-adjustable hood that can be drawn tight for protection against the harshest conditions and allowing you to battle forward through the elements. Uncompromised durability and breathability is achieved through utilising two grades of new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric, while streamlined 3D vents will keep you cool through times of high exertion.
Weight (approx.): 650g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The multi-adjustable hood with wired peak has been designed to offer excellent protection from the elements including lower face protection with breathing holes to limit moisture build up
- Control your body temperature through periods of high exertion with the mesh lined 3D front vents allowing air to cool the core
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two front zipped pockets, one zipped arm pocket and the two internal stretch fabric pockets
- Find your perfect fit with the robust asymmetric cuff tabs and the pull-cord adjustable bonded hem with concealed cord lock – designed to stop any catching between your gear and the adjustable cord
- The Ulvetanna features a removable snowskirt with mountain pant attachment points for additional protection when on the powder
We offer three delivery options in the UK.
• UK Saver £1.99. FREE on orders over £50
approx 5 - 6 working days.
• UK 1st Class Delivery £2.95
approx 3 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.95
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 5.30pm Monday to Thursday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.