The Men’s Ulvetanna Hydrodown Fusion Parka was first used by Leo Houlding and his team on their way to Antarctica. Berghaus provided the team not only with technical gear but stylish, outdoor performance pieces for their travels.
The parka has a performance waterproof outer with water resistant Hydrodown™ Fusion insulation and features multiple external and internal pockets, making this the ultimate cold condition parka.
Berghaus would always recommend professional cleaning by a down specialist, however if you wish to wash your down jacket yourself you should use a hand wash cycle followed immediately by a low tumble dry using at least 3 tennis balls. The tennis balls will reactivate the loftiness of the jacket.
- Features & Benefits
- HydroDown Fusion Insulation to protect, and keep you warm and dry
- Detachable fur trim hood for optional styling
- Features eight pockets, two chest pockets, two zipped side entry chest pockets, two zipped lower patch pockets, one zipped sleeve pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Stylish in design, with a covered centre front zip and sleeve articulation
- Full waist drawcord adjustment so you can tailor the overall fit
- Quilted inner lining with HydroDown Fusion insulation for extra warmth
- Cuff tabs with hook and loop closure with an inner stretch cuff
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).