This stylish parka offers both waterproof protection and insulated warmth, to ensure you stay protected from the worst of the winter weather. The fully waterproof outer shell combines with Berghaus' Hydrodown insulation which offers excellent levels of warmth and carries on working even when wet - perfect for changeable winter conditions. The fur trim at the hood is detachable, for versatile cool weather styling.
Weight (approx.): 2005g
- Features & Benefits
- High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation. Unlike regular down, Hydrodown carries on working when wet, meaning you stay warm even in changeable winter conditions
- Hood with detachable fur trim offers additional weather protection
- Keep your essentials close at hand with the eight useful pockets, including two chest pockets, two zipped side-entry chest pockets, two lower zipped pockets and an internal security pocket
- Articulated sleeves offer greater freedom of movement
- Drawcord adjustment at the waist
- Hook and loop adjustment at the cuffs
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).