The Men's Ulvetanna HyperTherm Hybrid jacket packages innovation, testing and technology to produce an ideal insulation piece fit for any active mountain adventure.
The extensive research and testing undertaken for Leo Houlding's Ulvetanna expedition provided the body-mapping design and construction techniques used in this insulation jacket. The Hydroloft™ insulation provides warmth with superior breathability and the Pertex® Equilibrium® softshell delivers comfort through optimum moisture management.
Weight (approx.): 219g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Main Body: Content 100% polyamide. Lightweight textured polyamide with ripstop with DWR. Wind resistant. Permanent UPF of 30+. Lining: 100% Lightweight plain weave polyamide. Insulation: Hydroloft™ Elite Pro. Blocked With: Pertex® Equilibrium®. Content: 100% Polyamide. Lightweight polyamide double-weave. Wind Resistant. Durable, water repellent.
- Hydroloft™ insulation provides warmth with superior breathability and the Pertex® Equilibrium® softshell delivers comfort through optimum moisture management.
- Additional wet weather protection is achieved with the stiffened peak, adjustable hood
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two chest pockets with YKK® zips
- The elasticated cuffs, elasticated dropped hem of the jacket and sleeve articulation ensure a comfortable fit
- Take this jacket on all your travels – the left chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack for excellent packability
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).