The Men's Valparola Softshell Jacket sees the introduction of our MtnHaus™ body-mapped technology in a softshell.
A lightweight version of Gore's Windstopper® Softshell combines with our highly breathable AF™ softshell to deliver excellent comfort and weather resistance. The four-way stretch fabric, technical cut and full feature set make this jacket ideal for all mountain adventures.
Weight (approx.): 555g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Benefit from extensive hood features including front and back adjustment, stiffened peak and beard guard
- Essentials can be kept at hand in the three pockets – two zipped raised hand pockets and one zipped chest pocket
- Keep cool during periodsd of high exertion with the two underarm vent zips
- Be prepared for all mountain adventures thanks to four-way stretch fabric and a technical cut
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops and draw cord hem adjustment
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).