Take on the most extreme weather conditions and tough terrain in the Men's Vernel GORE-TEX® Pro Mountaineering Trousers.
Offering everything you need in a mountain pant – constructed from 3 layer GORE-TEX® with reinforced KELVAR® kicker patches offering durability and waterproofing , while full side zips ensure ease of use with boots, crampons or skis, keeping you versatile and protected on the mountain side.
Weight (approx.): 238g
- Features & Benefits
- Keep versatile on the mountain side with the two-way, full length YKK AquaGuard®side zips for easy access to boots, crampons and skis
- Essentials can be kept at hand with the two YKK AquaGuard® zipped front pockets
- KELVAR® kicker patches alongside the GORE-TEX® Pro fabric ensures both durability and protection
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the curved back comfort panel and side elastication, detachable braces and the dropped seat feature
- Additional weather protection has been achieved with the narrow gaiters attached in hem
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).