The Berghaus men's Vorlich GORE-TEX® Jacket delivers serious weather protection for four season walking on the hills and mountains. Plenty of great features combines to make this an excellent jacket to choose when you head outdoors in all weathers.
Clever design means that you have the option of zipping off the adjustable roll away hood. Other features include four pockets, underarm venting and plenty of adjustment, making the Vorlich a very effective four season outdoor waterproof jacket.
Weight (approx.): 690g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the two layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added protection and versatility thanks to the zip-off roll away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster
- Plenty of storage options for all you need on the mountain with one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped map pocket
- Regulate your temperature on the move with pit zip ventilation
- Great freedom of movement at all times thanks to articulated sleeves
- Adjustability comes in the form of bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop and a drawcord at the hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).