The fully featured Berghaus men's Winter Valparola Softshell Jacket combines high performance GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with a microgrid fleece lining to provide outstanding weather protection and breathability in use. Packed with technical features, this jacket is designed to help you tackle winter mountain adventures in comfort.
The Winter Valparola has a highly effective helmet compatible fixed hood. Four raised zipped pockets can still be accessed while wearing a harness. Underarm venting allows you to regulate your body temperature in action, while sleeve articulation provides great of movement, whatever you are doing.
Weight (approx.): 760g
- Features & Benefits
- Enjoy great protection from the elements and comfort during extended use thanks to the high performance GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with a microgrid fleece lining
- The fixed and adjustable helmet compatible hood provides additional protection from the elements
- Regulate your body temperature on the move with zipped underarm venting
- Sleeve articulation allows for great freedom of movement and added comfort during outdoor activities
- Adapt the jacket for maximum comfort in use with bonded cuff tabs incorporating hook and loop adjustment, and a drawcord at the hem
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).