When travelling, ensure you keep all your gear safe with Berghaus' new travel pack, the Motive 60+10 pack. This pack comes in a generous size, with robust design and you won't want to be without it, wherever you end up around the globe.
It is designed to be spacious, yet easy to transport, allowing you to carry the whole pack or disconnect the attached 10 litre day sack for breakaway excursions and adventures. The main pack is full of features, including a BIOFIT™ Back System and hidden security compartment for your valuables.
Dimensions – Main Body (approx.): 68cm (H) x 36cm(W) x 31cm (D), Day Sack (approx.): 45cm (H) x 26cm(W) x 14cm
Weight (approx.): 2.00kg
- Features & Benefits
- Carry with comfort by finding your unique fit thanks to the adjustable BIOFIT™ backsystem
- Day time essentials can be kept in the fully featured removable daysack which is an ideal standalone pack included zipped pockets, organiser padded harness and chest straps
- Designed for any travel and transit situation, with zip-away harness cover to avoid any straps being caught during airport trips, padded side and top carry handles and a detachable padded shoulder strap so you can remain adaptable
- There are a host of zipped pockets for your essentials all of which have been strategically positioned for security while wearing the pack
- Keep valuables in the hidden security pocket
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say