A lightweight, fully waterproof jacket offering storm-level protection for year-round trail activities.
Packs down small to stuff easily in to your bag, so you’re ready if the weather turns. The Paclite 2.0 is made from Colourkind™ eco fabric partnered with GORE-TEX Paclite, which uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production, meaning it’s kinder to the environment as well as fully waterproof*. A fully adjustable hood, dropped back hem and water-resistant zip with storm flap give you additional weather protection and there are also two useful water-resistant pockets. The streamlined design is cut specifically for the female body shape, for maximum comfort and freedom.
Weight (approx.): 280g
*Black colour way Paclite Storm Jacket does not feature Colourkind fabric
- In A Nutshell
- 100% WATERPROOF – GORE-TEX Paclite fabric technology provides fully waterproof protection.
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT – Ideal for activities where you want to travel light.
- INCREDIBLY PACKABLE - Packs Down Really Small To Fit Easily In To Your Rucksack.
For The Gear Geeks
- Fixed, fully adjustable hood with stiffened peak gives added protection for your face and head.
- Water-resistant zip with bonded storm flap stops rain from getting inside your jacket.
- Dropped hem for additional weather protection.
- Two water-resistant zip pockets.
- Bluesign approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.