RG Alpha 3in1 men's waterproof jacketProduct code: 421029
Head to the hills with the versatility and warmth of the removable inner fleece that accompanies the Men’s RG Delta 3-in-1 Jacket.The outer shell is produced from Berghaus’ fully waterproof, lightweight and breathable AQ™2 fabric with considered colour details - perfect style and performance for all activities on the hillside. Accompanied by the removable AT™-Micro inner fleece to give you the winter insulation you need out on the hills.
Weight (approx.): 1065g
Our model is wearing a UK Large and is 6’2'' (187.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Three zipped pockets to keep essentials close at hand – two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Additional wet weather protection is offered with a roll-away hood
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the adjustable cuff tabs and dual drawcord hem adjustment
- The AT™-Micro inner jacket includes:
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets for comfort and to keep essentials close at hand
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch binding to the collar and the dual drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).