The Vapour 15 Day Sack is designed and built for fast paced and demanding single-day adventure races.Built on the Adventure Light backsystem – a lightweight and stable backsystem with airflow channel designed for comfort during high intensity trail racing. Although designed for a no-nonsense, essentials only approach this pack is still full of Berghaus technology and features; including a speed access water bottle pocket with water bottle included – for hydration on the go.
Dimensions (approx.): 49cm (H) x 27cm (W) x 21cm (D)Weight (approx.): 488g
- Features & Benefits
- The Adventure Light Back system is lightweight, comfortable and stable with an airflow channel for user comfort during periods of high exertion
- With side compression straps to improve compression efficiently resulting is a more stable load
- There are many pockets and attachment points for all the essentials you need, including – a zipped front pocket, zipped internal pocket, side bottle pockets, walking pole attachment and front bungee cord system
- Stay hydrated on your trail run with the many hydration options this pack offers, including an externally accessible hydration pack sleeve for fast reservoir fill up and also the speed access bottle pocket at bottom of pack. 650ml Water bottle included
- Strip the pack down further if needed with the removable nylon hoop frame which aids in load support
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).