The Women's Aiglun Stretch Climbing Trousers are perfect for taking on summer climbs. The stretch nylon fabric is lightweight yet hardwearing and offers freedom of movement.
Excellent mobility on the rock face is achieved with articulated knees and easy roll up lower legs, for additional visibility for footwork intensive routes. Plenty of room for carrying your essentials thanks to four pockets, including two zip pockets to keep valuables secure.
Weight (approx.): 433g
- Features & Benefits
- Keep cool in warmer climates with roll up leg feature complete with securing tab
- Keep essentials close at hand in the four pockets – two hand pockets and two zipped leg pockets
- Weather protection is achieved with the wind resistant, UPF 50+ and durable water repellent nylon fabric
- A warp knit lined waistband gives additional comfort throughout your adventure
- Articulated knees allow for greater mobility on your climb
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).