The Women's Akka Long Down Jacket provides the ultimate way to beat the winter chill.
Great insulation is provided by 80/20 duck down with 600 fill power, offering superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
Weight (approx.): 706g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Easy attach hood with draw cord adjustment allows for protection against the cold
- The jacket also has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment applied to the AF polyester face fabric, making it water resistant
- Keep your hands warm and away from the cold in the two hand-warmer pockets
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Standard £2.49.
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
For more details please see our Delivery Policy.