The Women’s Akka Long Hydrodown™ Jacket provides the ultimate way to beat the winter chill in both style and comfort.
Superb insulation is provided by the water resistant 600 fill duck Hydrodown™, offering superior warmth-to-weight ratio and excellent loft even in wet conditions.
Weight (approx.): 706g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Easy attach hood with draw cord adjustment allows for protection against the cold
- Full winter weather protection is achieved with the highly wind resistant and Durable Water Resistant coated AF fabric combined with Hydrodown™ - Berghaus’ innovative water resistant down
- Keep your hands warm and away from the cold in the two hand-warmer pockets
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say