The Women’s Akka Long Hydrodown™ Jacket provides the ultimate way to beat the winter chill in both style and comfort.
Superb insulation is provided by the water resistant 600 fill duck Hydrodown™, offering superior warmth-to-weight ratio and excellent loft even in wet conditions.
Weight (approx.): 706g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Easy attach hood with draw cord adjustment allows for protection against the cold
- Full winter weather protection is achieved with the highly wind resistant and Durable Water Resistant coated AF fabric combined with Hydrodown™ - Berghaus’ innovative water resistant down
- Keep your hands warm and away from the cold in the two hand-warmer pockets
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
We offer two delivery options in the UK.
• UK Standard £2.49.
approx 4 - 5 working days.
• UK Express Delivery £5.99
approx 1 - 2 working days, (based on orders received by 4.00pm Monday to Friday)
This service includes the United Kingdom mainland, Northern Ireland Islands, Channel Islands, but deliveries to Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands may take longer
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also £2.49.