The Berghaus women's Antelao GORE-TEX® Jacket is a high performance waterproof that will help you enjoy your climbing and ski mountaineering adventures throughout the year. The guaranteed waterproof fabric is tough and lightweight and the jacket is packed with great features for the mountains.
A fixed, fully adjustable and helmet compatible hood provides excellent added protection from the elements without impeding your vision while using the Antelao. Plenty of pockets, pit zip ventilation and a detachable snow skirt help complete an extremely effective and versatile jacket.
Weight (approx.): 576g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the three layer breathable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric
- Added protection thanks to the fixed, fully adjustable and helmet compatible hood
- Plenty of storage options for all you need on the mountain with one zipped sleeve pocket, two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand-warmer pockets, one stretch inner pocket and one internal zipped pocket
- Regulate your temperature on the move with pit zip ventilation
- Detachable, stretch snow skirt with pant attachment points for added performance and versatility
- Added performance and comfort from drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).