The Women's Arisdale 3in1 GORE-TEX® Jacket is at the heart of versatility and adaptability. Comprising of two jackets, a fully waterproof GORE-TEX® shell and a super warm high loft fleece which can be zipped together creating a superb warm and weather beating winter jacket. This super warm and ultra practical jacket not only looks great and is highly insulating but you can make a statement to other outdoor fashion enthusiasts by wearing it combined or stand alone.
Weight (approx.): 1046g
- Features & BenefitsThe GORE-TEX® outer jacket includes:
- Additional protection from the weather is achieved with the fixed peaked hood
- Essentials can be kept close at hand with the four pockets – two zipped hand warmer pockets, one zipped sleeve pocket and an internal zipped map pocket
- Control your temperature during periods of high exertion with the under arm pit zips
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the sleeve articulation, adjustable cuff tabs and the dual hem adjustment
- Keep your hands warm and essentials at hand in the kangaroo pocket
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the hem stretch binding and fold over deep cuff
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).