Stay warm, snug and comfortable on all your outdoor winter adventures in the Women's Ashby 600 Fill Down Jacket.
Stay protected and looking good, whether taking a winter stroll on the hills or walking through town with the Ashby’s modern cut and shoulder reinforcer for a retro edge. All the warmth you need comes from 600 fill duck down, while the AF™ fabric offers high wind resistance and a water repellent finish.
Weight (approx.): 660g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Keep essentials close at hand in the three pockets – two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Find your perfect fit with the drawcord hem adjustment and inner stretch cuffs
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).