Ideal as everyday outdoor winter wear, the Berghaus women's Barkley Hydrodown® Jacket uses high performance insulation to keep you warm and snug wherever you go. Cosy insulation is delivered by body mapped duck Hydrodown®, so you get the warmth where you need it most when you head outside.
Clever styling make the Barkley a very flattering and attractive winter jacket for time outside. The zip-off hood and hand-warmer pockets are more reasons why this item should be added to your winter wardrobe.
Weight (approx.): 753g
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements comes from a water and wind resistant face fabric
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped 600 fill duck Hydrodown® insulation
- Additional protection from the elements thanks to a detachable zip-off hood with adjustment
- Keep your essentials close by and your hands warm using two zipped pockets
- Inner stretch cuffs provide added comfort
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).