From winter trail walking to a stroll down the high street the Women’s Bowfell GORE-TEX® Jacket will keep you protected whatever the weather and is styled for any setting.
The Bowfell is a fantastic trail jacket – the GORE-TEX® laminate creates an outer jacket that is guaranteed to keep you dry while Nylon ripstop offers a great strength to weight ratio. An adaptable style with both functionality and performance is offered through a number of features including the women’s active fit, the zip-off roll-away hood and three zipped pockets.
Weight (approx.): 518g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Additional protection in wet weather is achieved with the adjustable roll-away hood, which can also be zipped off for less bulk and a new style in warmer weather
- Essentials can be kept at hand in the two zipped hand warmer pockets or the internal zipped map pocket
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the asymmetrically cut adjustable cuffs and the dual drawcord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).