The Berghaus Women's Capucin Insulated Hooded Hydroloft™ Jacket delivers great warmth and versatility for a wide range of winter outdoor activities. Innovative body mapping from the MtnHaus® design and development team ensures that you get the insulation where you need it most.
A water and wind resistant PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric provides excellent protection from the elements. Features such as the fixed hood and three pockets help make the Capucin Hooded a great option as a stand-alone belay jacket or as part of a winter layering system.
Weight (approx.): 375g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® MICROLIGHT face fabric, with mechanical stretch and a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped synthetic Hydroloft™ Elite Pro insulation
- Added warmth and protection thanks to the fixed hood with small peak
- Storage for your essentials with two concealed zipped hand-warmer pockets and one concealed internal pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).