The Berghaus women's Cinderdale Hydroloft™ Mac delivers a combination of performance and style for your time outdoors in the winter. You can head outside confident of staying warm and dry thanks to the proven AQ™ waterproof fabric and the great Hydroloft™ insulation.
Great attention to detail can be found on every part of the Cinderdale, with stylish design and components throughout, and touches like the elasticated back waist panel for a flattering fit. Features such as the detachable hood with faux fur trim and four handy pockets complete a gorgeous addition to your winter wardrobe.
Weight (approx.): 1142g
- Features & Benefits
- Waterproof, breathable protection comes from the two layer AQ™ fabric
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative Hydroloft™ insulation
- Additional protection from the elements thanks to a detachable zip-off hood with zip-off faux fur trim
- Keep your essentials close by and your hands warm using a zipped chest pocket and two patch pockets
- Elasticated back waist panel provides a flattering fit
- Added touches of style and comfort from cuff tab adjustment with branded studs and inner stretch cuffs
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).