Keep your feet warm, snug and comfortable during those cold crisp winter days around town with the stylish Women's Cloudelle Insulated Boots.
Berghaus performance and reliability is guaranteed with the numerous technologies offered throughout this boot - all designed and styled into a great looking winter essential. The Cloudelle uses the best of insulated technology, combining AF™ fabric with recycled PrimaLoft® Eco – the same filament insulation that keeps you warm in jackets and sleeping bags.
Upper: Durable Water Repellent; Outsole: OPTI-STUD® outsole with Alpha Compound
Weight (approx.): 932g
- Features & Benefits
- The Durable Water Repellent coated AF™ shell and 400g PrimaLoft Eco offers winter comfort and protection
- With high-abrasion splits and mudguards utilising climbing type rubbers for stylish and durable 360 splash-proof protection
- Underfoot a 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation sock provides further warmth and comfort
- A technical and attractive outsole has been developed with our patented OPTI-STUD® lug pattern with studs that utilise a temperature sensitive compound that hardens in colder temperatures creating excellent traction and grip on slippery surfaces
- This is an easy pull-on boot with medial zip up and button details
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).