The Berghaus women's Etive GORE-TEX® Jacket is a longer length waterproof designed for four season hiking. With its guaranteed weather protection and many features, you can rely on this jacket to keep out the elements while you enjoy your time on the hill.
Features include a roll away adjustable hood and five useful pockets. Add in plenty of adjustment and the Etive will provide you with a very effective barrier from the wind and rain when you need it most.
Weight (approx.): 595g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the two layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added protection thanks to the roll away hood with drawcord adjustment
- Plenty of storage options for all you need on the hill with two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped map pocket
- Great freedom of movement at all times thanks to articulated sleeves
- Adjustability comes in the form of a waist drawcord, cuff tabs with hook and loop and a drawcord at the hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).