Stay on track during your next outdoor adventure with the Women’s Explorer Active GTX Boots. Expertly crafted and rigorously tried and tested to ensure maximum comfort and performance across and tough terrain, the boots are packed full of performance driven features to support any year-round hiking trips. Look to the GORE-TEX enhanced comfort membrane to provide climate control and waterproof properties, the ORTHOLITE breathable and cushioned footbed for superior comfort and the Vibram OPTI-STUD outsole ensures a superb grip and shock absorption.
Weight (approx.): 788g
- Features & Benefits
- A lightweight multi-active shoe full of hike performance.
- The uppers are crafted using durable PU synthetic nubuck with a seam free application and mesh using a 3D construction to provide enhanced breathability.
- Stay on track with the Vibram OPTI-STUD multi-active outsole and shock absorbing EVA midsole ensuring superior grip across all types of terrain.
- Set to provide all-day climate comfort, the Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof for superior protection and extended comfort throughout any challenge.
- The ORTHOLITE footbed is engineered with breathable, cushioned and anti-microbial performance, whilst guaranteeing comfort from the inside out.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).