Be ready for any hillside adventure with the comfortable, durable and adaptable Women's Explorer ECO Zip Off Trousers. Constructed from Berghaus' ECO nylon fabric ensuring protection and durability in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way. The ECO trousers are fully featured with six pockets, knee articulation and zip off leg panels allowing you take on any challenges along your trails.
Weight (approx.): 328g
- Features & Benefits
- The Explorer ECO is produced with Berghaus’ ECO nylon fabric. This results in significant water and energy savings through the use of pre-coloured yarn and the elimination of the fabric dyeing process
- Keep your essentials close at hand with the six pockets – two handwarmer pockets (one with additional security pocket), one thigh pocket and two back pockets
- You can stay adaptable with the zip off lower legs allowing you to adjust according to the weather or your preferences
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the drawcord adjustment hem, waistband and belt loops, and knee articulation
- The ECO nylon fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish and offers sun protection of UPF 25+
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.