The Berghaus Explorer Ridge Plus boot uses the best technology and performance materials available to help you enjoy long hikes on the fells. Combining GORE-TEX® waterproof protection with Pittards® leather from a UK tannery, these boots deliver comfort, grip and traction from your first stride onwards.
The Explorer Ridge Plus boots are better than ever for 2014 and are packed with features and technology. The leather upper is combined with an EVA midsole and OrthoLite® foot bed for great cushioning and anti-odour properties. A Berghaus engineered TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ protects and secures each foot while the OPTI-STUD® outsole delivers outstanding grip on all surfaces.
Weight (approx.): 950g
Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Recommended Kit List
- Features & Benefits
- The Pittards® WR100X 1.6-1.8mm full grain British leather upper is durable and highly abrasion resistant during extended use
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
- A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
- Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say