When you need great comfort, traction and breathability for a hike, the Berghaus Explorer Trail Plus boots are an ideal choice. GORE-TEX® waterproof protection will keep your feet dry, while the lightweight mid-cut construction is ideal for days out on the trails. The Explorer Trail Plus boots deliver plenty of performance and technology in a lightweight package. The breathable and durable suede and mesh upper is combined with an EVA midsole and OrthoLite® foot bed for great cushioning and anti-odour properties. A Berghaus engineered TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ protects and secures each foot while the OPTI-STUD® outsole delivers outstanding grip on all surfaces.
Weight (approx.): 870g
- Features & Benefits
- The upper uses waterproof, lightweight and high abrasion resistant meshes and suedes for extended comfort during use on the hill
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
- A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
- Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).