Perfect as a performance midlayer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking super-lightweight mountain fleece is your ‘go-to’ for challenging mountain expeditions.
This indispensable fleece offers striking aesthetics, unrestricted stretch and an extremely durable face fabric, built for long days on the crag or as a layering piece on an alpine expedition. With superb warmth-to weight, two harness-compatible main zipped pockets and low profile hood, this will be your ‘go-to’ fleece for mountain adventures.
Weight (approx.): 231g
- In A Nutshell
- LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTH -Superb warmth-to-weight ratio is ideal for long days on the crag.
- TOUGH - Quality construction and long-lasting materials mean this jacket is built to go for miles. And then some.
- EXTRA REACH - Stretch fabric offers exceptional freedom of movement when reaching for your next hold.
For The Gear Geeks
- Super stretchy fabric – with fantastic freedom of movement and fast wicking properties makes this extremely comfortable to wear.
- Micro grid back – wicks sweat and dries fast together while delivering warmth.
- Low profile hood - allows the hood to be comfortably worn under a climbing helmet.
- Two raised hand pockets designed to be clear of a climbing harness also offer venting keeping you cool when working hard.
- Bonded bicep pocket for handy storage of essentials.
- High quality seam construction.
- Thumb loops.
- High-quality flat locking stitch used throughout for low-profile seams, delivering enhanced comfort.
- Two front venting hand-warmer pockets.
- Bonded zipped left sleeve pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.