The Women's Fastrack Jacket is a versatile and stylish jacket designed to take on challenging high octane trail sports.
Constructed of Berghaus' own fully waterproof AQ™2 fabric and fully featured for a day on your favourite trail the Fastrack features mesh-lined pit zips to allow venting when you working hard on the trail and also a tab down hood which can easily be pulled up if the weather starts to turn.
Weight (approx.): 478g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Keep essentials at hand in the three pockets – two zipped handwarmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Keep cool even through periods of high exertion with the mesh-lined under-arm venting pit zips
- Find a comfortable fit with bonded cuff tabs and dual cord hem adjustment
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).