The Women's Frendo GORE-TEX® Jacket has been inspired by one of the world's steepest ski lines, offering all the vital features you need for skiing mountaineering. It promises all of the weather protection and performance you need for any condition and holds the key features designed for long days in backcountry snow.
The Frendo has a fixed, adjustable hood, detachable snow skirt and five useful pockets meaning it has the versatility and flattering finish you need from a jacket. Excellent design and pattern cutting allow you great freedom of movement at all times and the jacket also has options for venting and adjustment.
Weight (approx.): 527g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the three layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added protection thanks to the fixed, helmet compatible and adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Storage options for all you need on the mountain with one zipped sleeve pocket, two zipped napoleon chest pockets, one internal stretch pocket and one internal zipped pocket
- Detachable, stretch snow skirt with zip to pant feature provides added performance and versatility
- Great freedom of movement at all times thanks to sleeve articulation
- Underarm venting for added comfort when needed on the move
- Adjustability comes in the form of bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop, and a drawcord at the hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).