The Berghaus women's Frendo GORE-TEX® and SCHOELLER® Pants let you enjoy your ski mountaineering unhindered. The fabrics provide outstanding protection, breathability and comfort, while these pants are designed to work seamlessly with ski boots and combine with a jacket to keep the snow out, even in the deepest powder.
The Frendo Pants have three handy pockets for essential storage and venting to help keep you comfortable. Generous side zips make the pants easy to use with your boots and reinforced kick patches add great durability to the package.
Weight (approx.): 660g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the three layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Added durability in the form of reinforced SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® kicker patches, featuring KEVLAR®
- Storage options for your essentials on the mountain with one zipped hand pocket and two zipped thigh pockets with built in bellow for added volume
- Easy to use with ski boots thanks to generous side zips at the hems
- Great adjustability due to fixed waistband with belt loops and hook and loop tabs, and elasticated braces
- Thigh vents for added comfort when needed on the move
- Added protection from the elements from fixed inner gaiters
- Interactive ‘zip to' feature allows for easy combination with a jacket
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).