The Women's Frendo Hydroloft® Insulated GORE-TEX® Jacket is our warmest waterproof and is just what you need for the ultimate protection year on year. Guaranteed to keep you safe from the outdoor elements, the innovative MtnHaus® body mapped insulation and multiple features all combine to make this the ultimate jacket perfect for your adventures.
With style still at the forefront, the Women's Frendo Hydroloft® Insulated GORE-TEX® Jacket boasts a fixed and fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, a detachable snow skirt and loads of storage in six pockets. Venting and adjustment options mean you can adapt the jacket to stay comfortable at all times.
Weight (approx.): 766g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the two layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus' innovative body mapped synthetic Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation
- Added warmth and protection thanks to the fixed, fully adjustable and helmet compatible hood
- Loads of storage options for all you need on the mountain with one zipped sleeve pocket, one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand-warmer pockets, one internal stretch pocket and one internal zipped pocket
- Detachable, stretch snow skirt with zip to pant feature provides added performance and versatility
- Underarm venting for added comfort when needed on the move
- Adjustability comes in the form of bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop, and a drawcord at the hem
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).