The Women’s Furnace III Hydrodown™ Jacket is the perfect choice for lightweight and packable insulation for all mountaineering adventures.
Using principles researched by our MtnHaus™ design and development team, the down fill has been body mapped to deliver heat zones in the jacket, ensuring warmth where it’s needed. Utilising a highly wind-resistant and super-lightweight PERTEX® Microlight shell alongside our water resistant 700 fill goose down Hydrodown™ insulation the Furnace will keep you warmer, drier, lighter and fresher for longer.
Weight (approx.): 307g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- Utilising the body mapping principals for our MtnHaus™ design and development team the core body zone features greater down fill to keep the core organs warm and eliminate cold spots
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- A perfect fit and comfortable experience is ensured with the articulated sleeves, stretch bound cuffs and adjustable hem drawcord
- Insulated with Hydrodown™, our innovative 700 fill hydrophobic goose down, which offers excellent insulation and loft even in wet conditions
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).