Tackle your next on-the-hill adventure in the Women’s GORE-TEX® Paclite III Jacket – a modern update to a Berghaus classic.
Our classic Paclite® Jacket had been refreshed and is ready for all your adventures, it uses exclusive lightweight fabric to create a perfect strength-to-weight ratio and excellent packability. Designed for multi-activity it features a roll-away peaked hood with volume adjuster, two zipped hand pockets and articulated sleeves.
Weight (approx.): 288g
- Features & Benefits
- Roll-away peaked hood with volume adjuster to give additional waterproof protection
- Constructed of lightweight and highly packable GORE-TEX® Paclite® perfect for summer walks and hikes
- The excellent packability and included stuff sack means the jacket is easily stowed away in your rucksack - you will never need to leave it behind
- Keep all your essentials close at hand in the two zipped hand pockets
- The jacket has been cut to an active fit with articulated sleeves for freedom of movement during your favourite activities
- Find your perfect fit with the hook and loop cuff tabs and the draw cord hem adjustment
- A storm flap covers the main front zip for protection against the wettest weather
Care for your Waterproof Product
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
To get the best out of your products it’s very important to care for outdoor gear in the correct manner. For further details and advice CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).