The Women's Mayar Paclite GORE-TEX® Jacket provides the active Trail consumer with a highly featured, stylish and compact protective outer layer which is ultra lightweight, perfectly breathable which uncompromises the functionanility of the jacket. With its waterproof finish and adjustable hem it will see you through the winter in protective style.
- Features & Benefits
- Storm level waterproof construction means you stay protected should the weather turn for the worse
- Stay protected on your adventures, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- Exposed YKK matte water resistant centre front zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Pack away your jacket and store securely with the included Stuff sac
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).