This lightweight hybrid jacket features 700 fill hydrophobic goose down around the core and PrimaLoft® One insulation in the areas most likely to get wet – hood, shoulders, sleeves and hem –maintain warmth when wet. The PERTEX® QUANTUM® Shell along with the hybrid insulation, delivers a lightweight and packable layer giving excellent performance in damp conditions.
Weight (approx.): 425g
Our model is wearing a UK 12 and is 6’ (182.9cm) tall
- Features & Benefits
- The hybrid combination of hydrophobic goose down around the core and PrimaLoft® One insulation allows for maintained warmth when wet
- Extra protection from changeable weather is achieved with the fixed adjustable hood
- Keep versatile and protected in all weather conditions thanks to the highly wind resistant PETEX® QUANTUM® with a Durable Water Repellent finish
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets together with one internal zipped pocket
- Find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate windchill with the adjustable hem draw cord with one handed closure and the elasticated stretch bound cuffs
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).