The Berghaus women's Ortler Waterproof Pants use a combination of great fabrics to provide the best of both worlds. Together, the lightweight and stretchy soft shell outer and waterproof AQ™ lining with stretch create the ideal pant for all of your hiking trips.
Features include three pockets and adjustment at the hem. High performance, comfortable and durable, the Ortler Waterproof Pants are destined to become your first choice for hiking very soon.
Weight (approx.): 502g
- Features & Benefits
- Protection from the elements and freedom of movement thanks to the water resistant fabric with four way stretch
- Storage for your essentials thanks to two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped security pocket and one zipped rear pocket
- A curved back panel with belt loops and crotch gusset provide added comfort and freedom of movement
- Thigh vents for temperature regulation when needed on the move
- Elasticated drawcord at the hems for easy adjustment
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say