Whether it’s winter mountaineering, ski touring or climbing the Men's Patera Winter Mountaineering Softshell Pant will give you the protection and comfort you need and more.
Durable AF™ Softshell and Schoeller®-Dryskin fabric treated with a NanoSphere® finish combine to give mountaineers, ski tourers and ice climbers excellent stretch, protection and moisture wicking. A close, comfortable, female specific fit with articulated knees and a shaped waistband means drag won’t slow you down while climbing.
Weight (approx.): 460g
- Features & Benefits
- The Schoeller® Dry Skin Soft Shell offers a 4-way stretch, wind resistance and also features NanoSphere®technology giving you a tough Durable Water Repellent finish
- KELVAR® Kicker patches protect against damage from crampons and skis
- Keep cool and comfortable even through periods of high exertion with the zipped thigh vents
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two front zipped pockets
- Access and adjust your gaiters and boots with ease through the side leg zips
- A comfortable fit is ensured thanks to the brushed inner waistband, intergral webbing belt and articulated knees to increase your freedom of movement
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).