The Women's Popena Hooded HydroDown Fusion Jacket is perfect for those who are looking for the ultimate in comfort as well as a flattering design and fit. Complete with a longer length cut and fixed stylish hood this jacket keeps out the worst of the cold winter weather meaning you can concentrate on your adventures feeling confident in your appearance.
Berghaus would always recommend professional cleaning by a down specialist, however if you wish to wash your down jacket yourself you should use a hand wash cycle followed immediately by a low tumble dry using at least 3 tennis balls. The tennis balls will reactivate the loftiness of the jacket.
- Features & Benefits
- Enhance your comfort level with ‘body-mapped’ HydroDown Fusion insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- easy storage with three pockets- two zipped handwarmer pockets, one zipped internal pocket
- easy access into the jacket with exposed two way centre front zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).