The women’s Popena Hooded Hydrodown Jacket is a stylish and flattering down jacket, perfectly designed keep out the worst of the cold winter weather.
Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation provides great levels of warmth and, unlike regular down, it carries on working even in wet conditions so it’s an ideal choice for changeable weather. The distribution of the insulation has been designed using body-mapping principles to put the warmth where you need it the most for maximum comfort. The womens-specific fit and longer-length cut give a flattering shape and useful features such as a hood and handwarmer pockets provide added functionality.
Weight (approx.): 625g
- Features & Benefits
- High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation. Unlike regular down, Hydrodown carries on working when wet, meaning you stay warm even in changeable winter conditions
- Innovative body-mapping construction has been used to position the insulation, putting warmth where you need it most
- Three pockets, including two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket, provide easy storage for your essentials
- Exposed two-way centre-front zip
- Sleeve articulation gives greater freedom of movement
- Find your perfect fit with hook and loop adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem adjustment
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say