The Berghaus women's Ramche Hyper Hydrodown® Jacket is a highly technical down climbing garment that minimises weight and pack size while putting the warmth where it is most needed. Wearing this jacket, you will benefit from innovative MtnHaus® three-zone body mapping, developed following extensive research in the field with elite climbers.
The Ramche Hyper uses the lightest weight PERTEX® QUANTUM® GL fabric for great weather protection and breathability. Essential, considered features and pattern cutting complete a highly effective insulated jacket that will soon become the first item you pack for winter climbing trips.
Weight (approx.): 169g
- Features & Benefits
- The novel offset baffles of the core reduces heat loss considerably - retaining your body heat around your core organs
- Square baffles are used on the upper arms and stitch through baffles are used under arms – these two zones are used to maximise freedom of movement, prevent down migration in use and work alongside your own body’s thermoregulation
- Additional weather protection is achieved with the fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two external zipped pockets together with an internal stretch mesh bottle pocket
- Find a comfortable fit and help to eliminate wind-chill with the elasticated and self-fabric cuff tabs and the adjustable hem drawcord with one handed closure
- Lightweight, packable and comes with a mesh stuff sack – there is no excuse to leave this behind on any of your outdoor adventures
Care for your Product
- It is best to wash your down jacket with a cleaner specifically designed for down or technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- If possible use a tumble dryer on a low temperature with the added aid of drying balls. This method will help to aggravate the down fill allowing for maximum loft and warmth
- Dont over wash your product and only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
For further infomation on caring for your down products CLICK HERE.
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).